2007 Mazda Mazda3 - 3 i Touring
used Car - automatic - Mileage: 0
2007 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring
rack & pinion steering, Urethane scuff plates.*This Mazda Mazda3 Comes Equipped with These Options *Underhood insulator pad, Trunk lid opener cancel system (trunk latch type), Trunk entrapment release system, Triple-H construction, Tilt/telescopic steering column, T115/70D15 temporary spare tire, Stainless steel exhaust-inc: manifold, main silencer, pipe, single outlet w/bright tip, Single-type horn, Satellite radio compatible audio system (requires additional dealer-installed hardware), Roof-mounted mast-type antenna.* This Mazda Mazda3 is a Superstar! *KBB.com Top 10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000, KBB.com 10 Best Used Cars Under $8,000.* Expert Reviews!*As reported by KBB.com: It's now three years into the compact Mazda3's model run, and Mazda still can't keep up with demand. The Mazda3 continues to attract buyers, due to its attractive styling, impressive array of standard and optional features, good fuel economy and sporty handling. Few economy cars have enough style to sit beside an Audi A3 and look right at home, yet the Mazda3 can do just that, and its starting price just a little over $14,000 places it within reach of most compact car buyers. The Mazda3 is available in two body styles, with the four-door sedan offering two four-cylinder engine choices: A 2.0-liter or 2.3-liter. The five-door hatchback is available only with the larger engine. Both models are wildly popular with drivers young and old, poking a big hole in the commonly-held belief that Americans won't buy hatchbacks.* Stop By Today *A short visit to Mira Motors located at 849 W. Holt Blvd., Ontario, CA
3 i Touring
Front wheel drive
2.0L I4 16V MPFI DOHC
Galaxy Gray Mica
- AM/FM/Satellite-capable Radio
- Audio controls on steering wheel
- Black grille
- Bucket front seats
- Cargo area light
- Center Console: Full with covered storage
- Clock: In-radio display
- Cloth seat upholstery
- Coil front spring
- Coil rear spring
- Cruise control
- Cruise controls on steering wheel
- Curb weight: 2
- 842 lbs.
- Digital Audio Input
- Dual vanity mirrors
- External temperature display
- Fold forward seatback rear seats
- Four-wheel Independent Suspension
- Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
- Front Head Room: 39.1"
- Front Leg Room: 41.1"
- Front reading lights
- Front Shoulder Room: 54.9"
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- Fuel Capacity: 14.5 gal.
- Fuel Consumption: City: 26 mpg
- Fuel Consumption: Highway: 34 mpg
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
- In-Dash single CD player
- Independent front suspension classification
- Independent rear suspension
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Interior air filtration
- Intermittent front wipers
- Manual front air conditioning
- Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 9.3 s
- Max cargo capacity: 11 cu.ft.
- Mechanical remote trunk release
- Multi-link rear suspension
- Overall height: 57.7"
- Overall Length: 177.4"
- Overall Width: 69.1"
- Passenger Airbag
- Plastic/rubber shift knob trim
- Plastic/vinyl steering wheel trim
- Power remote driver mirror adjustment
- Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
- Power windows
- Privacy glass: Light
- Rear bench
- Rear Head Room: 37.4"
- Rear Leg Room: 36.3"
- Rear seats center armrest
- Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Remote power door locks
- Silver aluminum rims
- Simulated wood dash trim
- Spare Tire Mount Location: Inside under cargo
- Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
- Speed-proportional power steering
- Steel spare wheel rim
- Strut front suspension
- Suspension class: Regular
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Total Number of Speakers: 6
- Vehicle Emissions: SULEV II
- Wheel Diameter: 16
- Wheel Width: 6.5
- Wheelbase: 103.9"